EuroZone Retail Sales - Important?

This is a discussion on EuroZone Retail Sales - Important? within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Hey folks, I have noticed that the news indicator offered by my broker do not show all the upcoming news ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 8, 2018, 1:02pm   #1
Joined Sep 2017
EuroZone Retail Sales - Important?

Hey folks,
I have noticed that the news indicator offered by my broker do not show all the upcoming news releases. I can't remember which ones were missing before but I remember thinking that surely this is important enough to be highlighting that it's coming up.

Today the missing release was the Eurozone Retail Sales at 10am (GMT)...
Would this not be considered important?

Furthermore, I can see that between 17:40 and 18:35 there are speeches from 2 FOMC members...this is not shown on my brokkers news indicator either...surely if this indicator was worth using, it would have those 2 on it?
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote