Annual Reports

This is a discussion on Annual Reports within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; Hi Everyone, I have posted this elsewhere on the forums with no success so i feel this sub-forum may target ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 19, 2017, 9:53am   #1

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
Annual Reports

Hi Everyone,

I have posted this elsewhere on the forums with no success so i feel this sub-forum may target my demographic better. Please feel free to suggest other areas to post to gain responses.

I am currently writing my dissertation on the use of annual reports as an investment research tool. Below is a link to my survey, which will take no longer than 5 minutes to complete and would really help me as i need as many respondents as possible to increase the validity of my research findings.

https://bournemouthbusiness.az1.qual...maE7eCbACqgi9L

If you have any questions, or would like a copy of my results/dissertation once complete, please email me at the address provided at the start of the survey.

I currently need around 40 more responses, and it really does just take 5 minutes! It doesn't matter if you invest in a private pension, funds or individual stocks and shares all your opinions are valuable!

Thanks in advance for your help and participation
Ryan

Last edited by RWill; Apr 19, 2017 at 1:51pm. Reason: Updating faulty link
RWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2017, 11:44am   #2
Joined Feb 2002
Sorry, I don't invest long-term in any particular stock market share. As a short-term trading guide, I let the institutional players analyse the Annual Report and start moving prices by buying or selling, that's when I might jump in.
tomorton is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2017, 1:42pm   #3

3 Posts
Joined Apr 2017
RWill started this thread This falls in line with one of my hypotheses that individual investors trade off of the back of institutional investors behaviour, and do benefit from the information provided in annual reports but via a second hand source.

Even if you invest short term, your opinion in completing the survey would still be greatly appreciated. If you do not read the reports yourself, your perception and views on them will help me to analyse if they could be changed or adapted to accommodate all investors, as well as there value in comparison to other research sources and information (Share price movement, industry news, influential investors etc.)
RWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: tomorton