How I Daytrade the DAX

This is a discussion on How I Daytrade the DAX within the Economic & Fundamental Analysis forums, part of the Methods category; This thread caught my eye because I also trade the Dax and seeing as you have shared and I believe ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 5, 2017, 9:37am   #9

Joined Jul 2014
This thread caught my eye because I also trade the Dax and seeing as you have shared and I believe this thread has the potential to be a great thread on trading pullbacks on the Dax below is a chart of the levels i've been looking at this week.
Attached Thumbnails
capture.png  
OLdNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2017, 10:38am   #10
Joined Nov 2011
Chalky_trader started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by OLdNoob View Post
This thread caught my eye because I also trade the Dax and seeing as you have shared and I believe this thread has the potential to be a great thread on trading pullbacks on the Dax below is a chart of the levels i've been looking at this week.
OK Heres My current DAX view

The pink line is a daily 1:1

Its an hourly chart shown, looks like its forming an hourly flag, until it breaks an hourly resistance pivot then its trending down on the hourly away from the pink line

You should understand it if you watched the training video
Attached Thumbnails
dax-jan.jpg  
Chalky_trader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5, 2017, 10:51am   #11

Joined Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky_trader View Post
OK Heres My current DAX view

The pink line is a daily 1:1

Its an hourly chart shown, looks like its forming an hourly flag, until it breaks an hourly resistance pivot then its trending down on the hourly away from the pink line

You should understand it if you watched the training video

Well at least we both agree that the trend is down even if it is a crappy one, things should pick up next week.
OLdNoob is offline   Reply With Quote