Scalper Indicator IG Index

This is a discussion on Scalper Indicator IG Index within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; Hi all. I've been looking to use John Carter's 'scalper' indicator but with IG Index (using ProRealTime charts) rather than ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 30, 2009, 10:23am   #1

9 Posts
Joined Mar 2008
Scalper Indicator IG Index

Hi all.

I've been looking to use John Carter's 'scalper' indicator but with IG Index (using ProRealTime charts) rather than Tradestation, which he uses.

I managed to find his Squeeze indicator elsewhere on the forum, lovingly programmed by one of the members here. Does anyone know if the scalper indicator has been programmed and posted here as well?

For anyone willing to take on the challenge or who is interested, JFC's scalper trade flashes a buy signal after three higher closes (on a 233 tick chart) and a sell signal after three lower closes, the philosophy being that most major reversals start with 3 HCs or 3LCs.

Hope someone can help... if not, happy trading anyway!
Old Jun 30, 2009, 11:35am   #2
Joined Apr 2008
Cant answer the question above but can would be interested to know if I can get candlestick tick charts and volume charts rather than the usual time based charts on Pro Real time via IG.
clbfjc is offline   Reply With Quote