Why i didnt read this book before, i could save 10k

This is a discussion on Why i didnt read this book before, i could save 10k within the Discretionary Trading forums, part of the Methods category; I found book by Leman IF YOU KNOW MARKETS YOU CAN PREDICT IT that shows everything you need for your ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 29, 2017, 3:07am   #1

1 Posts
Joined Dec 2017
Why i didnt read this book before, i could save 10k

I found book by Leman IF YOU KNOW MARKETS YOU CAN PREDICT IT that shows everything you need for your trading success.
I paid more than 10000 dollars for many seminars,that teached bull****...i want to cry.. i could save it..
experttrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2017, 10:28am   #2
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by experttrader View Post
I found book by Leman IF YOU KNOW MARKETS YOU CAN PREDICT IT that shows everything you need for your trading success.
I paid more than 10000 dollars for many seminars,that teached bull****...i want to cry.. i could save it..
Hi experttrader,
Assuming you're the author of this new book - perhaps you can tell us how it differs from all the other books out there?

Having looked at the free sample, I get the impression that it was written in a matter of an hour or two, probably after having had a lot to drink. That's not necessarily a bad thing of course, as many great business ideas, songs and artworks etc. have similar starting points. Here are two extracts . . .

"If you are not the first day in the market, have you ever had noticed that?
Or did you just stare at the decorate indicators and the other entire rattles like an infant?
What do you think, who can manipulate the price like that, not being a giant player?"

"6. What type of statistics will be used to analyze people's behavior?
An example of incorrect use of statistics:
- I ate a juicy chicken, and you drank a glass of apple juice, in the end we had a good lunch."

I suspect your book is indeed different to all other trading books but, alas, I fear it may not be for the right reasons. Still, as you're a new member and it's the season of goodwill, I'll finish on a positive note. Whilst I have some concerns regarding your literary ability, your drawing skills are a delight, as evidenced by this lovely image . . .

you-know-markets.jpg

Tim.
PS. £10.00 says darktone adds the text in blue to his signature!
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: tomorton , Nowler
Old Dec 29, 2017, 11:49am   #3
Joined Oct 2015
thanks tim, this book sounds hilarious! where can i get it from experttrader?

Last edited by Kaeso; Dec 29, 2017 at 11:55am.
Kaeso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2017, 12:28pm   #4
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
. . . where can i get it from?
Hi Kaeso,
Kindle edition only on Amazon: IF YOU KNOW MARKETS, YOU CAN PREDICT IT
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2017, 12:47am   #5
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsk View Post
Hi Kaeso,
Kindle edition only on Amazon: IF YOU KNOW MARKETS, YOU CAN PREDICT IT
Tim.
cheers Tim ill have a look...
Thanks! The following members like this post: timsk
Old Dec 30, 2017, 4:46pm   #6
Joined Oct 2015
Quote:
Hi experttrader,
Assuming you're the author of this new book - perhaps you can tell us how it differs from all the other books out there?

Having looked at the free sample, I get the impression that it was written in a matter of an hour or two, probably after having had a lot to drink. That's not necessarily a bad thing of course, as many great business ideas, songs and artworks etc. have similar starting points. Here are two extracts . . .

Or did you just stare at the decorate indicators and the other entire rattles like an infant?
What do you think, who can manipulate the price like that, not being a giant player?"

- I ate a juicy chicken, and you drank a glass of apple juice, in the end we had a good lunch."

I suspect your book is indeed different to all other trading books but, alas, I fear it may not be for the right reasons. Still, as you're a new member and it's the season of goodwill, I'll finish on a positive note. Whilst I have some concerns regarding your literary ability, your drawing skills are a delight, as evidenced by this lovely image . . .

Attachment 248974

Tim.
You summed up the book preview perfectly Tim

His grasp of writing English is poor and to use the the image you shared in a book is ludicrous, it's apparently supposed to illustrate an ill-informed trader doing chart analysis (in the garden on a sunny day, with butterflies nearby )
Old Dec 31, 2017, 3:45am   #7

Joined Dec 2009
Quote:
Hi experttrader,

Attachment 248974

Tim.
Tim - I think it was written by the same author of the infamous "Does Bruno Mars is Gay" article.... http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/does-bruno-mars-is-gay
Old Dec 31, 2017, 4:47am   #8
Global Moderators are volunteer members with senior administrative powers to moderate all forums.

Joined Aug 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by DionysusToast View Post
Tim - I think it was written by the same author of the infamous "Does Bruno Mars is Gay" article.... http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/does-bruno-mars-is-gay
Perhaps they graduated from the zoolander center.
Attached Thumbnails
zoolander.jpg  

Those are my principles and if you don't like them, well..... I have others.

Kin Dissers Everywhere

We are all leavers now
counter_violent is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Nowler , DionysusToast
Old Jan 1, 2018, 6:07pm   #9
Joined Sep 2017
I shouldn't laugh... I know... sorry
Attached Thumbnails
cpqz_hzxaaadjgr.jpg  
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2018, 4:06am   #10

Joined Dec 2009
I had to take a look myself...

I agree with Tim - it's either written by a non-English speaker, someone high on crack or someone with learning difficulties.

On the other hand, the artwork is superb...

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Thumbnails
images.png  
Old Jan 2, 2018, 1:42pm   #11

Joined Sep 2001
If you click on the author's name on Amazon, another much more useful book about trading comes up. It does see what happens when the first book is thoroughly digested.
Attached Thumbnails
untitled.png  

Contributor to T2W's Trading FAQ Book
http://www.trade2win.com/books/trading-faqs

T2W interview

http://www.trade2win.com/knowledge/a...ichard-joyson/
Mr. Charts is online now Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Nowler