Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER

This is a discussion on Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER within the Data Feeds forums, part of the Methods category; Hello Everyone !!, I require realtime data vendor for NSE (National Stock Exchange of India) Futures & Options Segment (F&O) ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 17, 2009, 6:01am   #1
Joined Aug 2009
Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER

Hello Everyone !!,

I require realtime data vendor for NSE (National Stock Exchange of India) Futures & Options Segment (F&O) for my registered version of AMI Broker.

Anyone from India using AMI Broker please help me.

Thanks in Advance,
Dipesh.
dipaarti@gmail.com
dipaarti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2009, 2:38pm   #2
Joined Jul 2006
Hi Dipaarti

Are you actually in India ? Otherwise as an NRI I dont think you can trade F/O.

If you want reliable data, depending on what time scale you are trading, you might have to apply to the xchanges directly - or try reuters or bloomberg India - the latter 2 are the expensive options.
Yrs
CT.
combotrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9, 2010, 9:03am   #3

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2010
Re: Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER

dear,
try this one,
http://www.manshi.co.in/
swamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7, 2010, 9:45pm   #4

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2010
Realtime Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER and Metastock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dipaarti View Post
Hello Everyone !!,

I require realtime data vendor for NSE (National Stock Exchange of India) Futures & Options Segment (F&O) for my registered version of AMI Broker.

Anyone from India using AMI Broker please help me.

Thanks in Advance,
Dipesh.
dipaarti@gmail.com
Hi,

There is only one provider who gives all cash and fno of NSE /MCX /NCDEX. rest all are just giving free yahoo data.

The price is very cheap comes to nearly 30 usd per month.Support is 24x7 and best part is in last two yrs as subscriber havent seen any downtime.there is a free demo.

These are links for you to follow.

NSE Real Time Data FnO / Cash For Amiboker

NSE Intraday Tick Data for FnO / Cash For Metastock

MCX /NCDEX Realtime Data Feed To Amibroker N Metastock

Hv Fun!!!
tmalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2011, 1:58am   #5

3 Posts
Joined May 2010
Re: Realtime Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER and Metastock

[QUOTE=tmalt;1244918]Hi,

There is only one provider who gives all cash and fno of NSE /MCX /NCDEX. rest all are just giving free yahoo data.

The price is very cheap comes to nearly 30 usd per month.Support is 24x7 and best part is in last two yrs as subscriber havent seen any downtime.there is a free demo.

Hv Fun!!! avoid market-data- provider, they have worst customer support. better try first manshi with different data source like odin, iifl etc
kaly422000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2011, 2:41am   #6

4 Posts
Joined Sep 2010

[QUOTE=kaly422000;1501060]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmalt View Post
Hi,

Hv Fun!!!
i am surprised you mention a provider manshi which doesnt even have a feed. they r taking from broker terminals and yahoo. the data after broker writes to the hard disk and then takes. there are many such utilities which are available in so many forums for free. why shall for a delayed feed like yahoo? even amibroker gives it free in amiquote.
tmalt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2011, 1:25pm   #7

3 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
Re: Intraday Data of NSE (INDIA) (F&O) for AMIBROKER

you can try stockm, i am using it for 3 Months and found accurate and useful. you can get it from w w w.s t o c k m d a t a . c o m. Please remove spaces.
ankurshah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2011, 2:53am   #8

3 Posts
Joined May 2010

[QUOTE=tmalt;1575076]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaly422000 View Post

i am surprised you mention a provider manshi which doesnt even have a feed. they r taking from broker terminals and yahoo. the data after broker writes to the hard disk and then takes. there are many such utilities which are available in so many forums for free. why shall for a delayed feed like yahoo? even amibroker gives it free in amiquote.
visit here after a long gap. if u have tradetiger or odin give atry on manshi . thry have 7 days trial . compare it with other how much delay is the data.they also have direct feed. manshi is improving day by day and most affordable
kaly422000 is offline   Reply With Quote