Is Crypto Mining Popularity Declining Yet?

This is a discussion on Is Crypto Mining Popularity Declining Yet? within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Hey folks! Is Crypto mining declining in popularity yet? I need a new computer and would like to scratch an ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Aug 8, 2018, 7:02pm   #1
Joined Sep 2017
Is Crypto Mining Popularity Declining Yet?

Hey folks!

Is Crypto mining declining in popularity yet?

I need a new computer and would like to scratch an itch I have and build my own desktop. Only problem is, crypto miners have dramatically increased the price tag being put on GPU's.

Before, building your own computer was cheaper, but not now...
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 7:11pm   #2
Joined Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowler View Post
Hey folks!

Is Crypto mining declining in popularity yet?

I need a new computer and would like to scratch an itch I have and build my own desktop. Only problem is, crypto miners have dramatically increased the price tag being put on GPU's.

Before, building your own computer was cheaper, but not now...
It is decreasing in popularity yes.
But then again Crypto is.
ForexinDevon is offline Coach/Trainer   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 8:30pm   #3
Joined Sep 2017
Nowler started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForexinDevon View Post
It is decreasing in popularity yes.
But then again Crypto is.
Education is the passport to the future! He who prepares today, owns tomorrow! But remember, Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Nowler is offline   Reply With Quote