Bitcoin brokers?

This is a discussion on Bitcoin brokers? within the Cryptocurrencies forums, part of the Markets category; Can you guys provide me some links on best CFD bitcoin brokers withs stable liquidity? Is it possible at all ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2017, 5:36am   #1
Joined Sep 2013
Bitcoin brokers?

Can you guys provide me some links on best CFD bitcoin brokers withs stable liquidity? Is it possible at all to manage speculative BTC trading on forex brokers?
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 2017, 7:50pm   #2
Joined Sep 2012
You meant trading or invest for earning bitcoin?
bigmistake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 2017, 6:34pm   #3
Joined Sep 2013
gerryg started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmistake View Post
You meant trading or invest for earning bitcoin?
Well both features are preferred though I care mostly about safety of my funds while exchanges where bitcoins are actually traded are too unreliable and unstable.
So I want to make a list of CFD bitcoin brokers and then compare them for best trading conditions.
Cheers.
gerryg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3, 2017, 12:08pm   #4

Joined Aug 2015
A lot of brokers offer cryptocurrency trading. I think it's best to check with a couple of ratings and then decide based on the conditions and reviews.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2017, 10:04pm   #5
Joined Feb 2016
I have noticed many forex traders are now shifting towards crypto market and that's why many forex brokers have started integrating this bitcoin as a commodity to trade against other pairs. For example, hot forex is offering btc against usd and euro and some might be offering it with other commodities as well.
progix is offline   Reply With Quote