Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !.

This is a discussion on Gold calls.Long term -medium term and intraday calls in gold is here !. within the Commodities & Money Markets forums, part of the Markets category; Originally Posted by Teo9999 This states your point but does not explain why, let alone when.. sprawl explained it to ...

View Poll Results: Calls/Signals provided by "sujithsstorock" have earned me profit ?
YES 51 36.43%
NO 89 63.57%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 20, 2008, 12:59pm   #4471

Joined Jun 2008
sujithsstorock started this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo9999 View Post
This states your point but does not explain why, let alone when..
sprawl explained it to you. Technical analysis is what i did on chart. Can't give you the reason why it will happen.

My long term chart that i made on 13th september . . When price was below 800 predicted prices to kiss 900 $ region.I never knew what will trigger it.But lehman failure did it.Then the fall back to 830 from 9xx was shown too.There also fundamental news came just in time.

Similarly when 1000 is hit , who knows someone says he invented how to make gold out of stone ? Lol . Then later they see its impure and the dead cat bounce occurs. He he he. J/k
sujithsstorock is offline Commercial web site   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2008, 1:08pm   #4472
Joined Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by sujithsstorock View Post
sprawl explained it to you. Technical analysis is what i did on chart. Can't give you the reason why it will happen.

My long term chart that i made on 13th september . . When price was below 800 predicted prices to kiss 900 $ region.I never knew what will trigger it.But lehman failure did it.Then the fall back to 830 from 9xx was shown too.There also fundamental news came just in time.

Similarly when 1000 is hit , who knows someone says he invented how to make gold out of stone ? Lol . Then later they see its impure and the dead cat bounce occurs. He he he. J/k
That is funny sure, but may even be more funny if he really can do it.. You know some people in Kitco forum love conspiracy, illuminati theories and some astrology, even karma.. So technical analysis maybe uses all these as reasons to do its deed..
Teo9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2008, 1:11pm   #4473
Joined Sep 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprawl123 View Post
sujith whats the upside target if break higher?
thx
Did I miss the reply to this question or is it not available ? (Maybe it is not free )
Teo9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2008, 1:54pm   #4474
Joined Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvij View Post
Intresting chart, and intresting website.

Is this your web site?

Where do you see dow heading?
If the elite clock that chart they may change something but I doubt it because they are arrogant and I am nobody.

I think I was the only person who saw this dramatic turn-up coming apart from insiders. The charts were painted black - gold was spiked up - all to get people short the SM

The Ashkenankers made a killing one day in Russia. Pure Rothschild that was.

DOW will show signs of collapse next week and in come the shorts then BAM more fleecing as DOW does a GOLD and breaks out of its falling wedge

I will be buying back Oct 12000 calls when things look bad again if I am wrong and we rocket up my 12200 calls are insurance. Feb next year we turn down again into C. This is election rally ''B' and ABC could be irregular
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2008, 2:00pm   #4475
Joined Aug 2008
Sujith 790 was such a big level it has to be a serious retrace target. If DOW does what I think Gold should initially rally next week a bit then fall as DOW breaks up

I will always have a buy order around 790 because there may be a spike down too quick to trade. Where for stops though? The rolling chart tends to overshoot spot on superfast spikes down so must be careful here
Old Sep 20, 2008, 3:38pm   #4476

Joined Aug 2008
Quote:
ur chart. dont get scared

i don't doubt it with the craziness we witnessed this week

alotta moneny to be made shorting dat b%tch down!!!!!

woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo!
bbillcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2008, 3:44pm   #4477

Joined Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Sujith 790 was such a big level it has to be a serious retrace target. If DOW does what I think Gold should initially rally next week a bit then fall as DOW breaks up

I will always have a buy order around 790 because there may be a spike down too quick to trade. Where for stops though? The rolling chart tends to overshoot spot on superfast spikes down so must be careful here
i do agree with the 790 (my chart says 787 $) as a great buy spot for sure 10-20 $ spike up.

Sorry , but i don't follow dow charts.I started to follow it 2 days back only.Need to work on it before i can comment on it.

Yes , that falling trendline is so near for dow , break can occur , that might plunge gold till 805 $.

Exciting week ahead !.
Old Sep 20, 2008, 3:53pm   #4478

Joined Jun 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teo9999 View Post
Did I miss the reply to this question or is it not available ? (Maybe it is not free )
i did read his (sprawl) question. And chart was provided.

But seriously i donno what might be the top if break out occurs , and i don't believe in making speculative comments here by saying 'i think top should be xxxx $ level n all'. I haven't mastered the tools to predict such tops yet lol.

But on serious and logical thinking , if gold break up of 920 $ and crude does his breakout of 105 $ then crude targets 130 $ , so you can guess gold will move very high along with it !. Donno till where.
Old Sep 20, 2008, 4:08pm   #4479
Joined Aug 2008
Quote:
i do agree with the 790 (my chart says 787 $) as a great buy spot for sure 10-20 $ spike up.

Sorry , but i don't follow dow charts.I started to follow it 2 days back only.Need to work on it before i can comment on it.

Yes , that falling trendline is so near for dow , break can occur , that might plunge gold till 805 $.

Exciting week ahead !.
another exciting week you mean
Old Sep 20, 2008, 4:14pm   #4480
Joined Aug 2008
If you think it is going to make a big move in one direction, but you are not sure which, tehn why dont you just buy an options spread. That way you win whichever way it goes.
thod00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2008, 4:16pm   #4481
Joined Aug 2008
Quote:

Exciting week ahead !.
Look at how amazingly similar these charts are

Click the image to open in full size.

The only difference is the volume was up on DOW on a failed breakout. I think a negative reaction to that first. Who knows, maybe even a DOW reversal to the bottom rail of the wedge - though I suspect a higher low wave ii from both gold and DOW. 787 you say? Wondering about risk/stop here...

I think if Gold starts strong Monday I may buy a Nov put option @ $790 and place equal futures buy options at that price or just above. Hence no stop would be required. plus after the bounce sell the option quick and place stops.

edit

From July we see a three peaks and domed house formation brewing in the DOW

edit

I cover shorts near 11000.. iHnS

edit

here is my ultimate DOW chart

as you can see the larger pattern is developing but under monetary inflation (curve)

edit

due to printing press point 27 may be higher than expected. The baseline is not flat but curling up. It is even possible we are at point 28 and the pattern is complete but I think not - the dome roof was a triplet peak. I must see what DOW did after 1976

Study well this post it is deep

Last edited by rodin; Sep 20, 2008 at 4:37pm.
Old Sep 20, 2008, 4:24pm   #4482
Joined Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by thod00 View Post
If you think it is going to make a big move in one direction, but you are not sure which, tehn why dont you just buy an options spread. That way you win whichever way it goes.
Yes that can work but you really need a big swing. Best to guess right and hedge any huge swing with futures. Futures can trade 24 hours options you are limited. I have to buy silver calls not quite at low because market may not be open when it happens. I bought day early because of that concern just to be sure to be onboard before volatility kicked in
Old Sep 20, 2008, 6:33pm   #4483
Joined Aug 2008
Rodin,

Interesting chart of the DOW " Three peaks and the Doomed House ". Does it mean you expect the DOW to breakdown next week? Why must it be gold negative? Anyway how was this theory formulated and what is it's implication rodin. Thanks for the insights..
questforion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20, 2008, 8:42pm   #4484
Joined Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by questforion View Post
Rodin,

Interesting chart of the DOW " Three peaks and the Doomed House ". Does it mean you expect the DOW to breakdown next week? Why must it be gold negative? Anyway how was this theory formulated and what is it's implication rodin. Thanks for the insights..
domed house but might as well be doomed - look again @ the chart it is in the last wave up now IMO with one more (huge) wave down to come - that will be I think from Feb next year right up to 2012 when the DOW and gold will meet. But into the election the SM is likely to be goosed which may not be gold positive. Silver should make up some ground here as commodity. Later silver will shoot up as affordable safe haven and maybe someone will try to corner the market again.

edit

Google three peaks and a domed house
Old Sep 20, 2008, 9:02pm   #4485
Joined May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
domed house but might as well be doomed - look again @ the chart it is in the last wave up now IMO with one more (huge) wave down to come - that will be I think from Feb next year right up to 2012 when the DOW and gold will meet. But into the election the SM is likely to be goosed which may not be gold positive. Silver should make up some ground here as commodity. Later silver will shoot up as affordable safe haven and maybe someone will try to corner the market again.

edit

Google three peaks and a domed house
Rodin, I am stunned... this chart pattern created i think back in the 70s??
This proves the power of tech analysis, a pattern that appears completely random is now visible in the dow 30+ years later... thx for showing us this in the forum
Sprawl123 is offline   Reply With Quote