GKFX Customer Service

This is a discussion on GKFX Customer Service within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; I'm looking for a spread betting / CFD broker that permits £0.10p per point (or equivalent) trade size (on indices ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Dec 20, 2017, 1:52pm   #1
The Staff are paid members that perform various roles such as editorial, advertising, support or technical work.

Joined Mar 2002
GKFX Customer Service

I'm looking for a spread betting / CFD broker that permits £0.10p per point (or equivalent) trade size (on indices and commodities - not Forex). I know various members here use GKFX and get on okay with them - so I thought I'd consider them.

I've done as I always do with a new broker which is to e-mail them to see how swift and helpful their reply is. As of yesterday, I've sent four e-mails in total - all to different GKFX addresses. Guess how helpful the replies have been? You don't know obviously, and nor do I as I've not received one - not a single one! I've done the obvious checks to ensure my e-mails were sent and that their replies haven't gone straight to the junk folder etc. No issues there that I can see.

So, any suggestions as to how I extract blood from this brokerage stone?
Tim.
Please note: I am part of T2W Admin' Staff - I am NOT a Moderator!
timsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 2:54pm   #2

Joined Mar 2014
Hi Tim, they seem to promote either 'Live Chat' or 'Let us call you' as their preferred means of communication. This can be accessed from their main page.
cbrads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2017, 5:27pm   #3
Joined Feb 2002
Even at 10p / point, those damn crypto's ain't worth it Tim - don't do it!
tomorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: timsk