Forex Optimum / Alpari / Oanda. which is better?

This is a discussion on Forex Optimum / Alpari / Oanda. which is better? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Hi! can u recommend one of these brokers ? what do u think abouut them? thank you...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 14, 2017, 11:19am   #1

7 Posts
Joined Mar 2016
Forex Optimum / Alpari / Oanda. which is better?

Hi! can u recommend one of these brokers ? what do u think abouut them? thank you
Makafaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2017, 10:41am   #2

Joined Oct 2015
I know that forex optimum and Alpari are normal brokers, I have accounts with them, but I've never heard of Oanda, I'll look into it. Why are you interested in these brokers specifically? I can recommend several others.
predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2017, 12:08pm   #3

Joined Feb 2016
I think recommendations are extra, since the person asked about these brokers, that means he chose them for himself based on certain criteria, now wants to decide, which one to choose)
hscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 10:10pm   #4

Joined Feb 2016
I'd recommend opening an account with the first two. I've got an account with Optimum and I've seen good reviews about it, and also about Alpari.
Robbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2017, 6:50am   #5

Joined Oct 2015
Choosing between the two, since opinions have been formed that these brokers are worth attention, I'd choose forex optimum, lately I've been trading with them, it's my main broker. Alpari has made a lot of noise. It spends an awful lot of money on advertisting, which scares me.
predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14, 2017, 6:31pm   #6

Joined Feb 2016
Brokers are worth the attention and many know about them. I've been trading on forex optimum for a long time, I have developed my own opinion about them, I think it should be considered when thinking about which one to choose.
Robbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2017, 7:28pm   #7
Joined Oct 2013
I've heard good things about oanda and alpari
crauria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2017, 8:11pm   #8

Joined Feb 2016
Yeah right, I've been trading on optimum for a long time, why do you think your opinion should be taken into account? You should have written that it's important to take everyone's opinion into account of those who trade with this broker.
hscot is offline   Reply With Quote