Forex Optimum / Alpari / Oanda. which is better?

This is a discussion on Forex Optimum / Alpari / Oanda. which is better? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; How long have you been trading on forexoptimum? You seem to know a lot about this question?...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sep 17, 2017, 11:32am   #17

Joined Feb 2016
How long have you been trading on forexoptimum? You seem to know a lot about this question?
hscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2017, 7:53pm   #18

Joined Aug 2015
I've been trading for a long time. At one time I socialized with traders on the forex optimum broker's thread, but now I can't find it.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2017, 2:58pm   #19

Joined Oct 2015
If you've been socializing on the optimum thread, then we should have talked on the same thread together. But the thread really did disappear.
predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2017, 4:54pm   #20
Joined Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator View Post
I But the thread really did disappear.
LOL, with your personal agendas you have been caught

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...81#post9474881
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...8#post10326288

good job moderators !
duxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2017, 6:19pm   #21

Joined Aug 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by predator View Post
If you've been socializing on the optimum thread, then we should have talked on the same thread together. But the thread really did disappear.
Maybe we talked already, I don't remember. I wanted to ask you how things were with the broker. Someone wrote that there were some problems but I can't understand what they are exactly. It's either the broker is in trouble or there are some employees here. If it's the latter, then I don't care. But if the broker has problems, it's time to cut and run.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 19, 2017, 2:00pm   #22

Joined Feb 2016
I don't think there's any reason to worry. All brokers are sometimes "debunked" with same articles about unhappy clients and lost deposits. As for the emloyees, I don't know, maybe, it's quite common. But where's the guarantee that this person is someone else's employee who wants to slander rival brokers?
Robbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2017, 1:49pm   #23

Joined Feb 2016
I try to ignore such outbursts. There are some people who want to get attention or even provoke others into starting a conflict. I recommend ignoring them.
hscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20, 2017, 3:42pm   #24

Joined Mar 2004
I had a bad experience with Alpari(UK) when they went bust a few years ago. Even though they were registered under FCA rules it took years to get my money back.

« AMP-futures | - »