Which broker is better?

This is a discussion on Which broker is better? within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Yeah, sorry, that's just what I meant to say, I just don't like to speak on behalf of those who ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 26, 2017, 12:09pm   #9

Joined Feb 2016
Yeah, sorry, that's just what I meant to say, I just don't like to speak on behalf of those who haven't given their permission to do so. Also, I don't want to take responsibility for other people's reviews, they might not be the same as mine, but I do answer for my words.Click the image to open in full size.
Robbe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2017, 9:19am   #10

Joined Oct 2015
In my opinion - you have all written correctly. You had an idea about the broker and you expressed it, but you can't answer for anyone else. But a screenshot puts an end to the matter.
predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2017, 6:34am   #11

Joined Feb 2016
By the way, I'd like to find out who did the person who created this topic choose afterall. Because I didn't even see him in the topic.
hscot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16, 2017, 9:59am   #12

Joined Oct 2015
I think the person just got the wrong answer and thought it's not necessary to inform of their decision, maybe you just lost access to the account.
predator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21, 2017, 7:05pm   #13

Joined Feb 2016
The broker upped his site and LK pretty good, I wonder is that all or after such improvements will others follow?
Old Aug 25, 2017, 11:07am   #14

Joined Feb 2016
Most likely of course there will be improvements in the future. Many of the broker's changes here happen, it seems on such a level that isn't noticable visually.
Robbe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2017, 7:19pm   #15

Joined Feb 2016
What do you mean? Why make these changes, that no one see? What's the point of them?
Old Sep 14, 2017, 9:58am   #16

Joined Aug 2015
Usually brokers make all sorts of inner settings. Visually you won't notice them, but this optimization of processes is noticable in the order execution speed. Although, lately optimization hasn't been giving us much. If before there was a battle for seconds, now it's microseconds. I think now's the time to stop chasing after the speed and start optimizing the system itself.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote