Interactive Brokers

This is a discussion on Interactive Brokers within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Well looks like the techies have done there work as I can now login to my account....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Apr 18, 2007, 11:29pm   #601

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2004
Well looks like the techies have done there work as I can now login to my account.
optionable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2007, 9:05am   #602

1 Posts
Joined Apr 2007
Please help
My account IB I do not see in portfolio P & L i try setting in global cong but no see P & L.
Thanks
hughes1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2007, 11:55am   #603
Joined Mar 2006
Is there any way of getting volume into IB's INDU charts? Most data providers provide volume with their $INDU data but not IB. Is there an easy way of getting the DJIA volume into IB charts?
notouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2007, 3:41pm   #604
Joined Mar 2006
Have IB abandoned this thread? I thought my question was a perfectly reasonable one.
notouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2007, 4:58pm   #605
Joined Jun 2004
You're lucky if they reply after a week! I've been waiting since late March for a very simple question as well

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/show...&postcount=585

Quote:
Originally Posted by notouch View Post
Have IB abandoned this thread? I thought my question was a perfectly reasonable one.
genbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4, 2007, 6:09pm   #606
Joined Jan 2006
No Touch

Sorry,

1. We do not support volume for the INDU chart.
2. We apologise for not getting back to you sooner, unfortunately, we have been experiencing problems in replying or getting notified of posts to our threads since the recent launch of this site. We believe the problem has been corrected.
Old May 4, 2007, 6:15pm   #607
Joined Jan 2006
We only support the major forex spreads not the exotics.

Our Universal Account should offset the issue you may have to deposit multiple currencies to trade multiple products. For example, the IB Universal Account allows you to trade multiple products around the world from a single account. You can trade stocks, options, futures, Forex, and bonds all from the same Trader Workstation screen, and your transaction history and positions are all reported on a single statement.

Trading around the world can be simple, because you are not required to open accounts in multiple currencies. Deposit a single currency in an account and when you want to trade a product denominated in another currency, a loan is created which is secured by your deposited currency. If you wish to eliminate the loan, you may do so at any time by trading currencies through our IB IDEAL network or depositing money in another currency. You will find that our currency exchange rates are much better than retail banks or exchange rates offered by the credit card companies.

For each account a single base currency designation must be made that determines an account's statement and margin requirement translation currency. However, deposits and withdrawals may be made in any non-base currency in AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, or USD.
Old May 5, 2007, 2:20am   #608
Joined Jun 2004
How much better IB? Is it slightly less than the spot rate? There are brokers that charge something like 250 pips (for GBP/USD) and that is still much better than the retail banks or the credit card companies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactive Brokers View Post
If you wish to eliminate the loan, you may do so at any time by trading currencies through our IB IDEAL network or depositing money in another currency. You will find that our currency exchange rates are much better than retail banks or exchange rates offered by the credit card companies.
genbie is offline   Reply With Quote