Interactive Brokers

This is a discussion on Interactive Brokers within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Sending the audit trail as requested by your staff....

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jan 24, 2007, 9:59pm   #526
Joined Nov 2004
Sending the audit trail as requested by your staff.
stellarog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2007, 7:32pm   #527
Joined Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interactive Brokers
Cabum

We have various account types (eg, individual, friends and family, institutional and etc). If I understand your question correct you want to pool your funds but if either you or your partner lose a certain amount of capital the other cannot use the others capital? If so, wouldn't it be better to open two seperate accounts and not to pool your funds? If you open a Friends and Family account you can create permissions (ie banking, withdrawals and etc). We also have an institutional account type that offers seperate trading limits under the master account.
That's right, that's what I mean. The problem is nor I nor my friend has enough fund to open separate account ($25000). I have $15000 and my friend has the same amount. So the only way is to open a single account. Does a single (not friends and family and not institutional account) account have the ability to control two separate sums as I mentioned above?
Thanks, appreciate your help.
cabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2007, 7:35pm   #528
Joined Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by stellarog
Has anyone experienced problems with Ib when orders have been sent, appeared on the screen to be cancelled or filled, and yet not been received by ib until some time in the future. ie 10 minutes or even half an hour
Sometimes I have the same problem (but on paper account though). It can be one stock, or all of them (for example, two days ago I couldn't trade AMR, but had no problem with CAL).
cabum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 25, 2007, 7:51pm   #529
Joined Nov 2004
My problem seems to be a hanging internet connection , rather than an IB fault. Although I can't be certain !
stellarog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2007, 8:49pm   #530
Joined Oct 2006
Annual Statements

Does anyone know when IB will prepare the online yearly account statements for 2006? I still can't download a yearly statement for my account.

Steve
DallasSteve is offline Software vendor   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2007, 8:55pm   #531

Joined Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasSteve
Does anyone know when IB will prepare the online yearly account statements for 2006? I still can't download a yearly statement for my account.

Steve
Steve

Their website says 31st Jan

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en...Statements.php

Charlton
Old Jan 26, 2007, 9:08pm   #532
Joined Oct 2006
Annual Statements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlton
Steve

Their website says 31st Jan