Interactive Brokers

This is a discussion on Interactive Brokers within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by nine I read your post. You are after hand holding. You want them to tell you something ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Jun 5, 2009, 10:19am   #1361
Joined Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine View Post
I read your post.

You are after hand holding. You want them to tell you something that is clearly set out on the web-site.

So. You fail the intelligence test and should definitely not become an IB customer.

Ok, I see that you are just going to troll now and really am not going to waste my time with that.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 10:50am   #1362

Joined Sep 2003
That's good. Calling names as well as looking for hand holding. Just as well that you agree that your opinion doesn't count for much I guess.

I really do not want people of your level with my broker. Go some place else.
nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2009, 12:23pm   #1363
Joined Feb 2009
Quote:
That's good. Calling names as well as looking for hand holding. Just as well that you agree that your opinion doesn't count for much I guess.

I really do not want people of your level with my broker. Go some place else.

Nine, you claimed that I want "hand-holding" and that I did not have the "intelligence to be with IB." I simply said that you were trolling me. Therefore, I think you are the one trying to insult me for no reason. You then went on to say "I really do not want people of your level with my broker. Go some place else."

My point is that IB's customer service is clearly below par from my experience and check out Barron's broker reviews and other trader's reviews as well. Needless to say that you like IB Nine, which is absolutely fine, everyone can have an opinion. But please, there is really no need to throw insults. Constructive comments are far more interesting for readers.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 12:37pm   #1364

Joined Sep 2003
You seem to be missing the plank in your eye bennie. Funny that.

I will repeat. I am very happy that you will not be coming to Interactive Brokers. It's a win for all of us.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 2:48pm   #1365

2 Posts
Joined Aug 2004
Friendly place this!!
inmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks! The following members like this post: Phil Mibbutz
Old Jun 5, 2009, 4:59pm   #1366
Joined Feb 2009
Quote:
You seem to be missing the plank in your eye bennie. Funny that.

I will repeat. I am very happy that you will not be coming to Interactive Brokers. It's a win for all of us.
nine, any further messages I receive from you will automatically be deleted without being read nob-rot, so don't waste your time replying. Later loser.

And nine, your obvious losing ways and trades do not give you the excuse to take out your anger on other people. That's the last thing I have to say to you on the matter.
Old Jun 5, 2009, 9:46pm   #1367

Joined Aug 2008
Hello!

To Interactive Brokers or anyone who can clarify me following..

I have read something weird regarding trading spot FX with IB..
If i got it right then when you go long,for example,USD/JPY your profits will come as JPY because you was long JPY.
Do you know is this true?

One more question..How is Sierra doing with their data feed and "trading from chart" option?No crashes,freezing or any other problems?

Thanx in advance!
VTK
Old Jun 5, 2009, 10:11pm   #1368
Joined Jun 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by inmind View Post
Friendly place this!!
Anyone who waits five years to point that out deserves a rec'!
Phil Mibbutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2009, 12:50am   #1369

Joined Sep 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennie83 View Post
nine, any further messages I receive from you will automatically be deleted without being read nob-rot, so don't waste your time replying. Later loser.

And nine, your obvious losing ways and trades do not give you the excuse to take out your anger on other people. That's the last thing I have to say to you on the matter.
For the record.

After my prior post on the thread bennie sent me two abusive PMs. You can tell from his posts here the nature of the PMs. I replied to them including the request that he not PM me again and that I would complain to the site if he continued. I don't need to PM with the delusional.

I turned my PMs off so he has felt the need to come out in public again to continue his abuse.

I, along with Interactive Brokers, am better off without this sort of person. So, hes now on ignore as well.
Old Jun 6, 2009, 1:20pm   #1370

Joined Nov 2001
www.interactivebrokers.co.uk rule ok
Whats difficult to understand on their web site.
However, should point out that you need some experience because IB do not have a hand holding service nor cater for the stupid. They exist to provide a cost effective service for the competant trader.
Thanks! The following members like this post: nine