BioDefense Corporation

This is a discussion on BioDefense Corporation within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by Robbo8237 I believe anley to be correct. I too have been contacted by Franklin Rankin wanting me ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old May 22, 2012, 9:27pm   #31

1 Posts
Joined May 2012
Re: BioDefense Corporation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo8237 View Post
I believe anley to be correct.
I too have been contacted by Franklin Rankin wanting me to sell my (worthless) BioDefense shares.
They have then put me in touch with a company called Truman Stock Transfer Co. also in Texas as an Escrow third party. All seemed to be OK as they hadn't asked for any money up front. Then .... phone call from Jonanthan Baker at Franklin Rankin telling me my shares are restricted (which may well be the case), and I would have to contact (preferably Truman) another company to get then de-restricted. I have just received an email from Truman (who I contacted), telling me that an up front payment to a US lawyer is necessary before the restrictions are lifted. This is 700 to 1100 USD.
Having been scammed for quite a lot already, I don't think this is where I'm going to go !!
If anyone would like to tell me how to, or join a group trying to stop these scammers, I would be very interested. I have all the documents and emails associated with this latest try at getting some more of my funds.
i have also been contacted by one Jonathan Baker from franklin rankin
lets see where this goes i would love to find these people
dave wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2012, 12:38pm   #32

4 Posts
Joined May 2012
Thumbs down Re: BioDefense Corporation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave wood View Post
i have also been contacted by one Jonathan Baker from franklin rankin
lets see where this goes i would love to find these people
I haven't gone ahead and paid any lawyer's fees for the restriction to be lifted.

If they are telling the truth, and BD is about to list, then the shares may well be worth more than they were offering anyway, and get the restriction lifted by a lawyer firm chosen by me !
Robbo8237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2012, 1:52pm   #33
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbo8237 View Post
I haven't gone ahead and paid any lawyer's fees for the restriction to be lifted.

If they are telling the truth, and BD is about to list, then the shares may well be worth more than they were offering anyway, and get the restriction lifted by a lawyer firm chosen by me !
Of course they're not telling the truth, they have been going public 'next month' for about the last 3 years. This is just another excuse to scam more money from you.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2012, 5:54pm   #34

5 Posts
Joined Dec 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Of course they're not telling the truth, they have been going public 'next month' for about the last 3 years. This is just another excuse to scam more money from you.
Hi There.
I to have worthless shares in bio defense. We were scammed by New Century Capital who have vanished of the face of the earth. Bio Defense shares are worth nothing as the company is a complete shambles . My advice is to anyone out there and reading this is, if you are cold called by any charming sales person do not buy from them as you do not know who they are and where they are phoning from. We all buid up a picture of a busy office or call centre when in reality they could be operating from a bedroom.
plumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2012, 8:47pm   #35

6 Posts
Joined Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by pboyles View Post
Biodefense is a long running scam, one of the owners has been convicted for some unauthorised trading offences in Texas I believe. They have been promising to go public for years. If youve bought these shares then youve been scammed and worse still if youve paid someone to sell them youve been scammed twice.
Make that 2 of the owners. And by the way, despite changes to their website, all the same scumbags are still running the show. It's SO shameful that one of them is a retired Navy officer. They all have private profiles on LinkedIn...wonder why? Hmm...
savvas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2012, 12:01pm   #36
Joined Dec 2003

All anyone has to rtemember is this -

Shares in Bio Defence ARE worthless. They have ALWAYS been worthless and they will ALWAYS remain worthless.

Failure to properly understand the above means your money is at REAL RISK from being stolen again. Look, all shareholders were tricked once to buying something worthless by charming cold callers from fake companies. That means you basically don't know what you're doing which means you're still at real risk of getting scammed again. The scammers know this which is why they're calling you.....

Any questions please ask here but if you want to be efficient and save time here's the qucik answer to any post regarding Bio Defence and a telephone call - YOU'RE BEING SETUP TO HAVE YOUR MONEY STOLEN AGAIN.
anley is offline   Reply With Quote