BioDefense Corporation

This is a discussion on BioDefense Corporation within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by smithjohn I have read all the posts and I think that this could be such as you ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 22, 2012, 6:29pm   #22

Joined Feb 2004
Re: BioDefense Corporation

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithjohn View Post
I have read all the posts and I think that this could be such as you described.

I think that we should be grateful for all the information that has been provided to us.
i believe you still holding out hope post 2 will bring salvation.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 4:44am   #23
Joined Feb 2012

smithjohn started this thread We can always hold out hope, but reality is a whole different story.

Thank you for your post.
smithjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2012, 12:28pm   #24
Joined Feb 2012

smithjohn started this thread This seems to have settled down now and I am expecting not to have any issues in the future. Thank you.
smithjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2012, 12:30pm   #25

2 Posts
Joined Feb 2012

Thank you everyone for your very wise words.

It is very interesting reading and advise.
cecilbaxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9, 2012, 5:12pm   #26

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

This company that is trying to contact you is a scam company, this has nothing to do with BioDefense Corporation at all. I would post the information on this board with names of the people that are contacting you so we can shut these scammers down.
gordonscott1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 1:20pm   #27

1 Posts
Joined Mar 2012

Thank you to everyone on this string. Just wanted to add my twopence worth.....Some Boiler Room Scammers contacted me 3 years ago trying to sell me some shares in this company using Lord Guthrie as a reference point, I researched the company, came to the conclusion that it was some sort of scam and avoided it plague-like. However, in the last two weeks I have been contacted twice by a company purporting to be involved in trading securities from Texas and offering to buy my 5000 shares in this BioDefense Corp. When I tell them that I do not currently and never have owned any shares in this outfit, they ask if I'm sure because I appear on the register of shareholders....Of course I'm sure that I have none of these shares....Phoning from Texas at 1130 GMT to trade shares that I never owned....there can be no other explanation.
NeilWiggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21, 2012, 1:37pm   #28
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilWiggs View Post
Thank you to everyone on this string. Just wanted to add my twopence worth.....Some Boiler Room Scammers contacted me 3 years ago trying to sell me some shares in this company using Lord Guthrie as a reference point, I researched the company, came to the conclusion that it was some sort of scam and avoided it plague-like. However, in the last two weeks I have been contacted twice by a company purporting to be involved in trading securities from Texas and offering to buy my 5000 shares in this BioDefense Corp. When I tell them that I do not currently and never have owned any shares in this outfit, they ask if I'm sure because I appear on the register of shareholders....Of course I'm sure that I have none of these shares....Phoning from Texas at 1130 GMT to trade shares that I never owned....there can be no other explanation.
Did he say Y''all got some shares to sell? Seriously though, like you say its total nonsense.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote