BioDefense Corporation

This is a discussion on BioDefense Corporation within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Thanks, will do. Shares of these companies may be worthless to me, but may be of some value to someone ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Feb 21, 2012, 3:05pm   #15
Joined Feb 2012
Re: BioDefense Corporation

smithjohn started this thread Thanks, will do.

Shares of these companies may be worthless to me, but may be of some value to someone else. I am not saying they are or not, I am just saying "one man's garbage is another man's gold"
smithjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 3:13pm   #16
Joined Oct 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithjohn View Post
Thanks, will do.

Shares of these companies may be worthless to me, but may be of some value to someone else. I am not saying they are or not, I am just saying "one man's garbage is another man's gold"
No they're worthless. This is called an advance fee fraud, they tell you the shares are valuable and you just have to pay a tax or fee then they will send you all the money. When they get your money they will disappear.
pboyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 21, 2012, 4:15pm   #17
Joined Feb 2012

smithjohn started this thread Yes, I understand that may be what happens and if it does I will be aware of your warning, thank you. I appreciate the information.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 10:56am   #18
Joined Dec 2003

Smith, you better heed the warnings here otherwise you're going to get scammed again.

THE SHARES ARE 100% WORTHLESS. They have ALWAYS been worthless and because you know nothing about investing or companies it was easy to scam you in the first place. You got all your research and news from the fake broker that called you, that proves you know nothing about investments otherwise you would have realised within about 30 seconds you were being setup.

Please don't take offence to what I say I'm trying to get you to realise your mistakes and limitations otherwise you're going to fall for these types of 'easy money' scams again and again. Look at proof - you didn't realise you were being setup again for an advance fee fraud.

Good luck, use common sense, ask questions here and you'll be OK. We might be hard on you but you get to keep hold of your cash. The scammers are lovely and charming yet they steal it. Which one is better...............
anley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2012, 12:42pm   #19
Joined Feb 2012

smithjohn started this thread Yes I understand what you are saying and yes I will not fall into the same trap again.

You make a lot of sense and I do appreciate your time and effort to warn me. Thank you.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 4:42pm   #20
Joined Feb 2012

smithjohn started this thread I want to thank everyone for all there help. I do appreciate it.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 7:06pm   #21
Joined Feb 2012

smithjohn started this thread I have read all the posts and I think that this could be such as you described.

I think that we should be grateful for all the information that has been provided to us.