ECN Broker - MT4

This is a discussion on ECN Broker - MT4 within the Brokerages forums, part of the Commercial category; Originally Posted by JDTRADER The FTT MT4 worked fine but the commission you see on the MT4 is just for ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Mar 26, 2013, 10:02am   #121
Joined Jan 2013
Question Re: ECN Broker - MT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDTRADER View Post
The FTT MT4 worked fine but the commission you see on the MT4 is just for FTT for use of the MT4 Bridge. The FTT MT4 is linked to JFOREX which opens and close trades and after a number of trades the balance on Dukascopy was different to FTT because you don't see the commission for Dukascopy on the MT4.

When I closed half of a trade the system was flawed as it just opened another trade on JFOREX, my long where I took half profits and let the rest run but in fact on Dukascopy JFOREX I was now short half.

Worked fine opening and closing full lots but JFOREX did not understand or there was a tech flaw on partial closing.

Plus don't see the point paying double commission just to use MT4 on ECN where other brokers give this option.

Traded the JFOREX on its own which works very similar to MT4, great spreads (Seen EUR/USD go zero spread) But its for a bigger balance than I got. Plus the commission, margin was confusing.

My situation has changed as I'm losing my job 9th May so I'm going live on SLM
Did you ever find a true ECN broker that you stuck with? (I am not liking the "slippage" from my current broker eating in to my profits...)

Also, which rebate broker (IB) is best for high and quick rebates into your account?
DiggerOfTruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2013, 11:51pm   #122

3 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Re: ECN Broker - MT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiggerOfTruth View Post
Did you ever find a true ECN broker that you stuck with? (I am not liking the "slippage" from my current broker eating in to my profits...)

Also, which rebate broker (IB) is best for high and quick rebates into your account?
I don't think MT4 is suitable for ECN trading.
vanyo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2013, 6:54am   #123
Joined Jan 2013
Question Re: ECN Broker - MT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanyo1 View Post
I don't think MT4 is suitable for ECN trading.
Pray tell what is your best option for ECN trading?
Old Aug 7, 2013, 10:44am   #124
Joined Jul 2013
Re: ECN Broker - MT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiggerOfTruth View Post
Pray tell what is your best option for ECN trading?
What are your thoughts about Armada Markets and Axitrader
Rockfeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7, 2013, 6:19pm   #125
Joined Jan 2013
Lightbulb Re: ECN Broker - MT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfeller View Post
What are your thoughts about Armada Markets and Axitrader
I do not know about those two brokers.

Try Yadix. (Although their margin stop-out is variable - from 50% to 30% - they did make good on refunding lost trades over this issue.) Quiet the opposite of criminal brokers like ThinkForex and ******** (aka STINKForex and SNOTForex). Beware of those two at least!!