- Cory Mitchell shows why relying on MACD divergence for trend reversals is inadequate on its own and what else is needed when using this highly popular indicator.
- Andrew Beattie covers 7 different types of trading theory including what they entail and how they differ.
- Sam Seiden shows how a simple approach to trading can be more effective than those that are often more complex.
John T Burke
- John Burke covers 5 indicators that help identify possible market sentiment.
- Michael Carr discusses the now "legendary" turtle trading experiment.
- Jasper Lawler discusses the much debated "breakouts versus pullback" trading approach.
- Andrew Bezen shows beginners how Fibonacci can be used to enter and exit a trending market.
- Russell Wayne discusses why he views technical analysis of stocks as a flawed approach to future price movement.
- Brandon Wendell discusses ways in which to trade markets that are at levels not previously seen.
- Brandon Wendell shows how modifying the Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator can be used in trending as well as range bound markets