- Sam Seiden gives his view of why trading is not an art and is far more based on numbers.
- James Hyerczyk shows how to select potential stocks that are likely to go down on value for a "Short sell" trade.
- Justin Kuepper gives an overview of how pivot points are calculated and how they can be used in trading.
- Russ Allen explains how the recent drops in the S&P, Chinese SSE and oil may not be viewed by the options market as a sustainable decline.
- Kalen Smith gives reasons why Moving Average indicators used when trading equities are often not an effective way of determining future price direction.
- Michael Carr looks at the advantages and disadvantages of using Moving Average Envelopes and how they can be refined for greater effectiveness.
- Matt Blackman shows a number of ways in which market reversals can be better determined.
- Brandon Wendell shows how using "Gann Fans" can be used to show waves of a trend in different instruments and time frames.
- Gordon Philips gives reasons why the highly popular MACD indicator is less useful than that of candlesticks
- Robert Stammers explains how "Monte Carlos Analysis" is used to determine risk parameters and "what if" scenarios when developing trading or investment strategies