- Cory Mitchell discusses the types of binary options available including the advantages and disadvantages of using them compared to traditional trading approaches and the differences to those available outside the USA
- Russ Allen discusses ways in which suitable stocks can be selected for profitable options trading.
- Josip Causic explains how to place stop orders for complex options trades such as the Iron Condor using one of the more popular trading platforms
- Josip Causic goes back to basics and discusses the concept of Delta and how it affects an option position with respect to both the Long and Short put
- Josip Causic discusses the relationship between "underlying price" and option premium using the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index ETF as an example
- Josip Causic introduces and explains a number of new Index Option products and the cautionary steps before trading them
- Josip Causic discusses how "Reading the Tape" can be a key benefit to Options traders and walks through the process of how this can be used for finding possible trading opportunities
- Josip Causic uses the CBOE Option Calculator to go through why changes in options pricing are not always aligned to the price of the corresponding stock
- Chris Marczak discusses using the Option Deviation Index (ODI), along with other technical approaches as a means to project the likely ranges in options markets
- In this two part article Josip Causic discusses a real life Options trade issue he was asked to advise on including the perception of the trader, broker advice and how he would advise on the best way to manage the trade.