- Randy Frederick explores the circumstances in which options strategies can be used to offset expected and unexpected risk and also when it is not possible to make use of this type of strategy.
Mark D Wolfinger
- Mark D Wolfinger explains the factors to consider when trading Iron Condor Options.
Dr John Summa
- Dr John Summa explains how value analysis can be used when trading options to enhance trading decisions.
- Russ Allen explains the relationship between intrinsic value, implied volatility and time to expiration and how these can affect profitability when trading options.
- Russ Allen explains how the differing participants in the options market can affect the bid and offer prices with examples of how this appears to retail traders
- Randy Frederick shows how profits can still be made from options when markets are showing low levels of volatility including examples for both Calls and Puts
- Elvis Picardo explains how stock options can be used to offset risk when trading and includes practical examples of how this is achieved
18 Jul, 2014
in Options and Equities
Mark P. Cussen
- Mark P Cussen explains how traders can know in advance the profit and loss limits using the Iron Butterfly Option Strategy
- Cory Mitchell discusses the types of binary options available including the advantages and disadvantages of using them compared to traditional trading approaches and the differences to those available outside the USA
- Russ Allen discusses ways in which suitable stocks can be selected for profitable options trading.