- Following his earlier two part article on Options Trading, the author now gives an example of a recent real trade.
- In options trading have you ever thought about different types of spread strategies? Why woud you want to spread? In this article we look at the benefits of this options trading style.
- Virtual Trading (VT) is a general term referring to hypothetical trades made by a trader for either practicing or for evaluation of his/her methodology. So how can VT help you with your trading account?
- In this article the author examines how volatility affects the options trader and what strategies can be best employed to deal with it to your advantage.
- There are an unlimited number of ways to skin a cat and trading is no different. Despite your strategy, risk tolerance or trading capital, having a plan is one of the most important components of achieving success in these treacherous markets.
29 Dec, 2008
in Psychology and Options
- If you have ever wondered what options are and how to trade them, this article will explain the basics of Equity Options.
19 Apr, 2007
in Equities and 2 more
- If option pricing is a mystery to you, then this article will help to explain the basics of how it is put together.
- Understanding the impact of gamma on can help one know how the market will likely trade.
17 Oct, 2005
in Forex and Options
- Like the Straddle, the Strangle is a strategy to be used when we expect the stock to make a large move, but we're not sure in which direction the movement will take place.
- Everyone probably has an intuitive feel what volatility means, for example looking at a chart you can instantly see which stock is more volatile - or can you?