- Josip Causic discusses the relationship between "underlying price" and option premium using the Dow Jones Industrial Average Index ETF as an example
- Josip Causic introduces and explains a number of new Index Option products and the cautionary steps before trading them
- Josip Causic discusses how "Reading the Tape" can be a key benefit to Options traders and walks through the process of how this can be used for finding possible trading opportunities
- Josip Causic uses the CBOE Option Calculator to go through why changes in options pricing are not always aligned to the price of the corresponding stock
- Chris Marczak discusses using the Option Deviation Index (ODI), along with other technical approaches as a means to project the likely ranges in options markets
- In this two part article Josip Causic discusses a real life Options trade issue he was asked to advise on including the perception of the trader, broker advice and how he would advise on the best way to manage the trade.
- There are two types of trading errors: Decision Making Error and Data Error. Some readers have indicated their desire to learn more about it. In this article, I will dive deeper into the topic of option trading and trading psychology.
15 Jun, 2009
in Options and Psychology
- I have this STATEMENT posted on my computer as a reminder to myself that markets are very humbling mechanisms. The key question that we must continuously ask ourselves with regards to whatever trading strategy we enter into is, "What if I am right? And Wh
- In this article we go over three possible outcomes for a Bear Call spread at the expiry. Those scenarios involve the price of the underlying closing within the spread, above the sold call, and below the sold call.
- In this article we will examine a specific case of a debit and a credit spread in order to point out that there is virtually very little difference between the two.
16 Mar, 2009
in Futures and Options