- Cory Mitchell explains the the Non Farm Payroll Report and suggests a way in which profits could be made trading it
- Simit Patel explains how to combine TA with FA and why it is important in your trading to do so and includes an example of a trade that did not work out as well as one that did
- Justin Kuepper explains the mechanics behind currency interventions and whether it is possible to profit by trading them
- James King explains why most traders will fail to be profitable and what can be done to turn this around.
- Kathy Lien and Boris Schlossberg suggests ways in which risk can be reduced when trading breakouts
- Kathleen Brooks explains how fundamental and technical analysis can be combined to help improve forex trading in the current high volatility markets being experienced as a result of the Euro crisis
- Sam Evans looks at how heatmaps, (which are traditionally used for stock trading), can also be of use to forex traders
- Kathleen Brooks discusses the impact that the ongoing geopolitical events are having on currency trading and offers suggestions for steering through the current uncertainties.
- Daniel Fahey concludes the discussion on why day trading is not the only option to becoming a successful trader.
- Daniel Fahey discusses why swing and position trading is often more effective than day trading in part one of this two part article