- Brad Sherman discusses the biases that can adversely affect trading decisions and suggests ways in which to avoid them.
09 Sep, 2016
- Jean Folger continues explaining an in depth pairs trading strategy in part two of her comprehensive guide.
- Don Dawson explains how following the "Smart" money can be enhanced by making use of the Commitment of Traders (COT)Report
- Part 2 of last weeks article.
Most day traders are going to blow out their accounts, they just donít know it yet. The same applies to almost every new trader entering the game. This is what traders donít realize until itís too late.
- The first of a two part article, taking a look at the current market correction and what may have caused it.
09 Jul, 2006
in Indices and 2 more
- Jay Lakhani explains why the recent UK housing market price boom may not be sustainable in the longer term.
- I have often wondered and speculated on the difference between those who achieve success and those who fail. For me, the answer lies in the proper definition of success when it comes to trading, or any occupation for that matter.
- Razi Hammouda discusses that although all seems quiet since the bailouts of Greece and Cyprus by the EU, things may not be quite as they appear
- One of the many recipients of faster and stronger technology is system trading. In the world of professional money management, I have seen plenty of trading systems, most don't seem to work and of the ones that do, they typically work for a bit and then f
16 Nov, 2008
in Getting Started and 2 more
- What rules should you trade by if you want to be successful? The author looks at rules that seem simple, but are difficult to stay with.