- Ben McClure explains the advantages and disadvantages of using "Beta" as a means of assessing risk when trading equities
- Justin Kuepper considers both the fundamental and technical steps necessary when selecting stocks for "Swing" trading
- Dan Zanger explains how to invest in stocks and get a better return than when staying in cash outperforms the index
Dr Anthony Trongone
- Dr Anthony Trogone analyses the evidence that buying gold is a good option when equities are showing a decline
- Dr Kermit Zieg discusses an alternative to the traditional long term "buy and hold" of equities approach and why it can be much more beneficial
- David Allison explores the myth that higher risk leads to higher returns when trading a portfolio of stocks
- Janet Shen outlines the key factors that have signalled the ups and downs of the Chinese A-Share Market over the last 20 years and discusses what can be expected into the future.
- Brandon Wendell explains why the relationship between stock prices and bonds is not always as simple as many have thought.
30 Sep, 2010
in Money Markets and Equities
- US stock trader, coach and mentor Richard Joyson, (Mr Charts) discusses what it takes to become a successful day-trader and how his own journey developed from part time to full time trading.
18 Feb, 2010
in Interviews and Equities
- An interview with an equities analyst giving a unique insight into the world of investment banking including market structure, hours worked, a typical day, seasonal influences and what is required to get into this industry.
11 Oct, 2009
in Interviews and 2 more