- Katrina Lamb explains how "structured products" can be incorporated into the investment portfolio of retail traders
- Chris Marczak gives a detailed explanation as to why options trading can be more profitable when factoring in use of the Option Deviation Index.
- Russ Allen explains how the recent drops in the S&P, Chinese SSE and oil may not be viewed by the options market as a sustainable decline.
- Noble Drakoln discusses an alternative way to trade futures at lower cost than the traditional approach.
- Randy Frederick explores the circumstances in which options strategies can be used to offset expected and unexpected risk and also when it is not possible to make use of this type of strategy.
Mark D Wolfinger
- Mark D Wolfinger explains the factors to consider when trading Iron Condor Options.
Dr John Summa
- Dr John Summa explains how value analysis can be used when trading options to enhance trading decisions.
- Russ Allen explains the relationship between intrinsic value, implied volatility and time to expiration and how these can affect profitability when trading options.
- Don Dawson runs through what you need to know to be able to work out how much margin is needed when trading commodity spreads.
12 Sep, 2014
in Commodities and Futures
- Russ Allen explains how the differing participants in the options market can affect the bid and offer prices with examples of how this appears to retail traders