Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen explains how crowd behaviour can influence trading decisions and what cautions are necessary to be aware of.
09 Jun, 2017
- Alan Farley covers the 5 key requirements for the successful momentum trading of stocks.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson addresses the issue of delaying actions that will lead to improved trading results.
26 May, 2017
- Michael Carr discusses the now "legendary" turtle trading experiment.
- Jasper Lawler discusses the much debated "breakouts versus pullback" trading approach.
- Sam Evans discusses exit strategy in cases where the stoploss is not executed.
- Matt Blackman guides traders through the key stages needed when developing a successful trading plan.
28 Apr, 2017
in Trading Systems
- Elvis Picardo gives a detailed explanation of High Frequency Trading (HFT), the risks it has brought to global markets and what is being done to offset this.
- Alan Farley explains the difference between two of the most popular trading strategies and what differentiates one from the other.
- Barry Ritholtz explains why making objective decisions with investments is often more difficult than perceived to be.
07 Apr, 2017