- Ryan Fuhrmann discusses whether Twitter can be used to signal possible moves in stock prices.
- Alan Farley covers the qualities needed to become a consistently profitable trader.
- Tim Parker gives an overview of HFT and how it affects retail traders and investors.
- Elvis Picardo covers the categories of trader who are most likely to trade in "Penny" stocks.
- Russ Allen explains the concept of the "balanced trading portfolio" and how to ensure that it remains in harmony for improved long term returns.
- Dan Blystone discusses the trading life of W. D. Gann
- Tim Parker offers new traders the reasons why some equities exhibit high volume at set times during the trading day.
- Gabe Velazquez offers an appropriate reminder that success in trading is more likely when it is approached as a business venture.
22 Sep, 2017
in Getting Started
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen explains what is needed to successfully trade using a momentum approach.
- Rande Howell gives detailed analysis as to why traders often do not see their trading world as it really is and how to change to a more realistic perspective.
08 Sep, 2017