- Gaurav Chakravorty talks through "Order Routing" and how High Frequency Trading (HFT) works within the trading arena.
- Shobhit Seth runs through the more popular trading software platforms giving a summary of the pros and cons of each.
- Sergei Golubitskiy gives compelling reasons why Binary Options should be excluded from being classed as any kind of financial trading instrument.
- Cory Mitchell shows an approach for finding turning points when intra-day trading.
- Dan Moskowitz discusses the impact of Chinese economic performance and its effect on global investments.
- James Kerin discusses the symptoms experienced when trading becomes addictive.
- Dan Moskowitz looks at the key indices and the returns that could have been made by investing in them at the market low of 2008.
- Glenn Curtis shows how monitoring director activities can be a profitable activity for the individual investor.
- Matt Blackman explains how intermarket analysis can help improve trading success
- Justin Kuepper explains how swing traders can make profitable trades using two well known technical analysis tools.