- Russ Allen explains the concept of the "balanced trading portfolio" and how to ensure that it remains in harmony for improved long term returns.
- Tim Parker offers new traders the reasons why some equities exhibit high volume at set times during the trading day.
- Cory Mitchell shows why relying on MACD divergence for trend reversals is inadequate on its own and what else is needed when using this highly popular indicator.
- Alan Farley provides example trades and explains which moving averages are best suited to day trading.
- Elvis Picardo explains the key terms associated with High Frequency Trading (HFT) including what and how they impact trading activity.
- Cory Mitchell covers 5 areas that can help traders move forward if in a trading rut.
- Sam Seiden shows how a simple approach to trading can be more effective than those that are often more complex.
- Alan Farley covers the 5 key requirements for the successful momentum trading of stocks.
- Matt Blackman guides traders through the key stages needed when developing a successful trading plan.
28 Apr, 2017
in Trading Systems
- Elvis Picardo gives a detailed explanation of High Frequency Trading (HFT), the risks it has brought to global markets and what is being done to offset this.