- Jean Folger runs through the key considerations for scenarios where an issue arises preventing the ability to close or protect open positions.
06 Mar, 2015
in Trading Systems
- Alan Farley explains how tape reading has changed and offers advice on how to make best use of it when intra-day trading.
- Sean Lee suggests an approach to trading the news that combines a market event with a trend trading method.
- Cory Mitchell outlines the key considerations when developing a strategy for day trading.
- Sam Seiden explains how his floor trading experience has helped him make decisions when trading from his computer screen.
- Shobit Seth runs through the key requirements when selecting automated day trading software and what it should include.
- Prableen Bajpai gives suggestions for those new to day-trading in key areas to be considered before engaging in the trading arena
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen shows why beginning traders may be better starting with swing trading as opposed to intra-day trading
- John Ehlers explains with examples why common technical indicators distort market interpretation and offers an alternative way to address this.
- Cory Mitchell runs through the key indicators used by trend traders with guidelines and possible strategies for how to use each one