- Alan Farley provides example trades and explains which moving averages are best suited to day trading.
- Elvis Picardo explains the key terms associated with High Frequency Trading (HFT) including what and how they impact trading activity.
- Cory Mitchell covers 5 areas that can help traders move forward if in a trading rut.
- Sam Seiden shows how a simple approach to trading can be more effective than those that are often more complex.
- Alan Farley covers the 5 key requirements for the successful momentum trading of stocks.
- Elvis Picardo gives a detailed explanation of High Frequency Trading (HFT), the risks it has brought to global markets and what is being done to offset this.
- Alan Farley explains the difference between two of the most popular trading strategies and what differentiates one from the other.
- Glenn Curtis explains eight of the key factors to be considered for those engaged in the intra-day trading of US stocks.
- Elvis Picardo compares the differences between "swing" and "day" trading and includes the requirements for engaging in each.
- Shobhit Seth runs through the more popular trading software platforms giving a summary of the pros and cons of each.