- John Ehlers explains with examples why common technical indicators distort market interpretation and offers an alternative way to address this.
- Brandon Wendell concludes his two part discussion of Point and Figure charting giving insights into more advanced patterns and how to use them
- Brandon Wendell shows how Point and Figure charting can be used to better gauge trends with examples of how it can be used
- Sam Seiden explains why questioning commonly held concepts of "Technical Analysis" can often help traders gain an advantage in their trading
- Cory Mitchell runs through the key indicators used by trend traders with guidelines and possible strategies for how to use each one
- Don Dawson explains how following the "Smart" money can be enhanced by making use of the Commitment of Traders (COT)Report
- Elvis Picardo discusses “Dark Pools” including their rationale, why they are used, the types found as well as the pros and cons of using them.
- Sam Seiden explains how the concept of Buy low Sell high is often overlooked when using fundamentals in trading and why he thinks it is still a relevant way to trade
- Steve Palmquist explains in detail the trading conditions when Stochastics will and won't work including examples of each
- Alan Farley explains the mechanics of using Fibonacci Retracement and provides several examples of how this can be used across a range of US Stocks