- Michael Carr discusses the now "legendary" turtle trading experiment.
- Jasper Lawler discusses the much debated "breakouts versus pullback" trading approach.
- Andrew Bezen shows beginners how Fibonacci can be used to enter and exit a trending market.
- Russell Wayne discusses why he views technical analysis of stocks as a flawed approach to future price movement.
- Brandon Wendell discusses ways in which to trade markets that are at levels not previously seen.
- Brandon Wendell shows how modifying the Relative Strength Index (RSI) indicator can be used in trending as well as range bound markets
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen covers what should be considered when placing stop loss orders and methods for doing so.
- Jamie Saettele shows how the use of pivot points can help determine support and resistance levels when trading forex.
- Michael Carr shows how beginners can start to use P&F charts as a means to determine stock breakouts and how the use of options can restrict potential losses when taking short selling signals.
- Greg McFarlane explains why predicting a recession may, or may not be possible by market analysis.