- Jamie Saettele suggests ways in which stop orders can be determined based on the type of trader you are as opposed to a "one size fits all approach"
- Joey Fundora shows how observing a "partial retrace" can be used to better determine the probability of a pivot point turn.
- Dima Vonko appraises the use of neural networks for trading including what they can and cannot do and how best to use them.
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen offers beginners an understanding of 3 of the key market oscillators used in technical analysis.
- Justin Kuepper explains the concept of fractals and how they can be used to support trading decisions.
- Lee Bohl talks through the theory behind the Hindenburg Omen (HO) indicator which has been attributed to predicting a market crash
- Bob Robertson shows how volume can be incorporated into technical analysis to give a better understanding of likely market direction.
- Michael Carr discusses the Darvas Box approach to trading and why it is still relevant in the markets of today.
- Joey Fundora shows how using multiple time frames can increase trading profits.
- Justin Kuepper gives a guide on how advanced Fibonacci patterns can be used in technical analysis trading