- Traders use many approaches to measure returns and Ryan Fuhrmann explains why the Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) is one of the best
- Razi Hammouda discusses that although all seems quiet since the bailouts of Greece and Cyprus by the EU, things may not be quite as they appear
- Jay Lakhani explains why the recent UK housing market price boom may not be sustainable in the longer term.
Stephen D. Simpson
- Stephen D Simpson analyses the circumstances surrounding the latest Euro bailout and the likely consequences of the decision by Germany to do so
- Rick Wright discusses current bond yields and in what way they are impacting the current Euro crisis
- Gabe Velazquez explores the relationship between bonds and stocks as a means to determining overall market direction.
- Janet Shen discusses why China is still the best destination for those wishing to invest in equities and includes the types of assets that investors should be considering
- "Commitment of Traders Data" (COT) expert Floyd Upperman discusses the history and use of this powerful tool for Commodities Traders and how the introduction of a new variation of this can give an even clearer view of the overall market.
- An interview with an equities analyst giving a unique insight into the world of investment banking including market structure, hours worked, a typical day, seasonal influences and what is required to get into this industry.
11 Oct, 2009
in Interviews and 2 more
- Part of the learning process is for you to understand the different types of traders. In essence there are two, and these are a fundamental trader or a technical trader. For you to succeed as an online trader you must understand the differences.
13 Apr, 2009
in Getting Started and 2 more