- Jamie Saettele explains how psychological tools can be used to help determine a market state and when it is likely to make a turn.
10 Jul, 2015
- Dima Vonko appraises the use of neural networks for trading including what they can and cannot do and how best to use them.
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen offers beginners an understanding of 3 of the key market oscillators used in technical analysis.
- Justin Kuepper explains the concept of fractals and how they can be used to support trading decisions.
- Lee Bohl talks through the theory behind the Hindenburg Omen (HO) indicator which has been attributed to predicting a market crash
- Bob Robertson shows how volume can be incorporated into technical analysis to give a better understanding of likely market direction.
- Sam Seiden offers beginning traders a simple way of how to view trading before engaging in technically driven decisions
15 May, 2015
- Sean Lee gives suggestions on how to recover confidence from a series of trading losses
08 May, 2015
- Michael Carr discusses the Darvas Box approach to trading and why it is still relevant in the markets of today.
- Joey Fundora shows how using multiple time frames can increase trading profits.