- Lee Bohl offers beginners a simple way in which to enter a trade in a trending market.
- Karl Montevirgen explores the concept of "Trend" which although simple in concept is often paradoxical in nature
- Cory Mitchell demonstrates how traders can make use of the Coppock Curve (CC) indicator to determine long term trend changes in the major stock indices.
- Justin Kuepper talks through techniques to remove noise from indicators helping to avoid false trading signals.
- Cathy Pareto explains how market inefficiencies can often result from the psychological aspects exhibited by investors when engaged in decisions that are contrary to what would be considered as logical.
19 Sep, 2014
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson explains how the concept of "Mindfulness" can be used to better address the psychological issues often found when trading.
22 Aug, 2014
- John Ehlers explains with examples why common technical indicators distort market interpretation and offers an alternative way to address this.
- Brandon Wendell concludes his two part discussion of Point and Figure charting giving insights into more advanced patterns and how to use them
- Brandon Wendell shows how Point and Figure charting can be used to better gauge trends with examples of how it can be used
- Sam Seiden explains why questioning commonly held concepts of "Technical Analysis" can often help traders gain an advantage in their trading