Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson explains how the concept of "Mindfulness" can be used to better address the psychological issues often found when trading.
22 Aug, 2014
- John Ehlers explains with examples why common technical indicators distort market interpretation and offers an alternative way to address this.
- Brandon Wendell concludes his two part discussion of Point and Figure charting giving insights into more advanced patterns and how to use them
- Brandon Wendell shows how Point and Figure charting can be used to better gauge trends with examples of how it can be used
- Sam Seiden explains why questioning commonly held concepts of "Technical Analysis" can often help traders gain an advantage in their trading
- Cory Mitchell runs through the key indicators used by trend traders with guidelines and possible strategies for how to use each one
- Traders use many approaches to measure returns and Ryan Fuhrmann explains why the Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) is one of the best
- Razi Hammouda discusses that although all seems quiet since the bailouts of Greece and Cyprus by the EU, things may not be quite as they appear
- Don Dawson explains how following the "Smart" money can be enhanced by making use of the Commitment of Traders (COT)Report
- Elvis Picardo discusses “Dark Pools” including their rationale, why they are used, the types found as well as the pros and cons of using them.