- Elvis Picardo covers the categories of trader who are most likely to trade in "Penny" stocks.
- Tim Parker offers new traders the reasons why some equities exhibit high volume at set times during the trading day.
- Glenn Curtis covers what to consider when considering "short selling" a stock
- Alan Farley covers the 5 key requirements for the successful momentum trading of stocks.
- Sam Evans discusses exit strategy in cases where the stoploss is not executed.
- Russell Wayne explains what to look for when selecting equities for an overall profitable investment portfolio.
- Keith McCullough discusses whether President Trump is likely to make the US markets move in the same way that happened when President Reagan took office.
- Sam Evans explains how "Carry" trades work and shows how there are still opportunities for this type of trade even though it is less popular than it once was.
- Russ Allen shows how position traders can add oil to their long term asset portfolio.
- Matthew Jarrell gives long term equity traders investment advice to help offset the losing parts of a portfolio.