- T2W member dentist007 talks through his trading experience and passes along tips he has found useful for successful trading
29 Apr, 2014
- VielGeld shares his personal journey in trading, talking about the need to persevere through painful mistakes and offering his top tips for aspiring traders.
31 Mar, 2014
- ffsear talks through the lows and highs of trading and how he went from blowing three accounts to eventually making money in the market.
28 Feb, 2014
- Jon Barnard (Barjon) talks through his 40 year experience of trading and how different today is to that of when he first started
10 Jan, 2014
- Michael Patak talks through his trading journey from his initial interest as a young man out of college to becoming a futures trader on the Dow Jones floor and his progression into becoming a trading scout.
07 Oct, 2011
- Joel Parker discusses how he progressed from mainstream work to full time trading using a method of tape reading along with support and resistance levels as his only approach needed for continued profitable trading.
29 Jul, 2011
Lex van Dam
- Lex van Dam discusses his life in the city, why he now thinks it is out of control and investment money is no longer in "safe hands", to his creation of Million Dollar Traders and the recent launch of his own trading academy.
26 Nov, 2010
- Anton Kreil discusses his early life journey to becoming a City trader and later through his involvement with the BBC in Million Dollar Traders to present day as an individual trader and trainer to aspiring traders
- US stock trader, coach and mentor Richard Joyson, (Mr Charts) discusses what it takes to become a successful day-trader and how his own journey developed from part time to full time trading.
18 Feb, 2010
in Interviews and Equities
- US stock market scalp trader Ben Tippen gives an insight into how he trades US stocks for profits of only one to three cents a share per trade and explains how this is a good way to make a living