- Elvis Picardo gives a detailed explanation of High Frequency Trading (HFT), the risks it has brought to global markets and what is being done to offset this.
- Alan Farley explains the difference between two of the most popular trading strategies and what differentiates one from the other.
- Barry Ritholtz explains why making objective decisions with investments is often more difficult than perceived to be.
07 Apr, 2017
- Jasper Lawler offers beginning traders simple advice on how to determine the effectiveness of a trading strategy.
31 Mar, 2017
in Trading Systems
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses how our "beliefs" can affect our ability to consistently trade profitably.
24 Mar, 2017
- Landon Whaley explains why "perceived" stock valuations are not the best measure for determining likely market direction.
- Glenn Curtis explains eight of the key factors to be considered for those engaged in the intra-day trading of US stocks.
- Sam Seiden gives reasons why Bonds are an important market to consider for anyone affected by interest rates.
- Russell Wayne explains what to look for when selecting equities for an overall profitable investment portfolio.
- Keith McCullough discusses whether President Trump is likely to make the US markets move in the same way that happened when President Reagan took office.