- Russ Allen explains the concept of the "balanced trading portfolio" and how to ensure that it remains in harmony for improved long term returns.
- Dan Blystone discusses the trading life of W. D. Gann
- Tim Parker offers new traders the reasons why some equities exhibit high volume at set times during the trading day.
- Gabe Velazquez offers an appropriate reminder that success in trading is more likely when it is approached as a business venture.
22 Sep, 2017
in Getting Started
Jason Van Bergen
- Jason Van Bergen explains what is needed to successfully trade using a momentum approach.
- Rande Howell gives detailed analysis as to why traders often do not see their trading world as it really is and how to change to a more realistic perspective.
08 Sep, 2017
- Cory Mitchell shows why relying on MACD divergence for trend reversals is inadequate on its own and what else is needed when using this highly popular indicator.
- Andrew Beattie covers 7 different types of trading theory including what they entail and how they differ.
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson discusses how progressing as a trader often involves moving out of your comfort zone.
18 Aug, 2017
- Alan Farley provides example trades and explains which moving averages are best suited to day trading.