- Roger Middleton is an experienced trader who focuses on the equity markets. His insights, however, are applicable to traders of all kinds.
23 Nov, 2002
- T2W member 0007 shares his personal story, explaining in detail how he adopted a trading style to suit his personality.
30 Oct, 2014
- Tom Hougaard talks to the man who brought Japanese Candles to the west, Steve Nison.
- T2W member Dinos discusses his trading journey and offers advice to others along the way
02 Oct, 2014
- Steve gives us an insight into the methods he uses when trading and what a typical trading day is like for him.
07 May, 2006
- Trader, educator, author and inventor of the famous 'Ross Hook', Joe Ross takes some time out of his busy schedule to talk to Trade2Win.
01 Feb, 2004
- John Bartlett, through this interview, provides new traders an excellent direction as they pursue their own development.
10 Apr, 2003
- Michael Patak talks through his trading journey from his initial interest as a young man out of college to becoming a futures trader on the Dow Jones floor and his progression into becoming a trading scout.
07 Oct, 2011
- An interview with an equities analyst giving a unique insight into the world of investment banking including market structure, hours worked, a typical day, seasonal influences and what is required to get into this industry.
11 Oct, 2009
in Interviews and 2 more
- Get an insight into the world of a Professional Forex Analyst in this interview with John Forman, including what he does, how he does it and what is needed to get into this much sought after profession.
24 Oct, 2009
in Forex and Interviews