- T2W member 0007 shares his personal story, explaining in detail how he adopted a trading style to suit his personality.
30 Oct, 2014
- Roger Middleton is an experienced trader who focuses on the equity markets. His insights, however, are applicable to traders of all kinds.
24 Nov, 2002
- T2W member Dinos discusses his trading journey and offers advice to others along the way
02 Oct, 2014
- Tom Hougaard talks to the man who brought Japanese Candles to the west, Steve Nison.
- Steve gives us an insight into the methods he uses when trading and what a typical trading day is like for him.
08 May, 2006
- Trader, educator, author and inventor of the famous 'Ross Hook', Joe Ross takes some time out of his busy schedule to talk to Trade2Win.
02 Feb, 2004
- T2W member options-george gives his trading story and rounds off our 2015 series of member profiles.
03 Dec, 2015
- John Bartlett, through this interview, provides new traders an excellent direction as they pursue their own development.
11 Apr, 2003
- Michael Patak talks through his trading journey from his initial interest as a young man out of college to becoming a futures trader on the Dow Jones floor and his progression into becoming a trading scout.
07 Oct, 2011
- An interview with an equities analyst giving a unique insight into the world of investment banking including market structure, hours worked, a typical day, seasonal influences and what is required to get into this industry.
11 Oct, 2009
in Interviews and 2 more