- Razi Hammouda discusses that although all seems quiet since the bailouts of Greece and Cyprus by the EU, things may not be quite as they appear
- Russ Allen explains how the differing participants in the options market can affect the bid and offer prices with examples of how this appears to retail traders
Dr. M. Woodruff Johnson
- Dr Woody Johnson explains how the concept of "Mindfulness" can be used to better address the psychological issues often found when trading.
22 Aug, 2014
- Jay Lakhani explains why the recent UK housing market price boom may not be sustainable in the longer term.
- Part 2 of last weeks article.
Most day traders are going to blow out their accounts, they just donít know it yet. The same applies to almost every new trader entering the game. This is what traders donít realize until itís too late.
- I have often wondered and speculated on the difference between those who achieve success and those who fail. For me, the answer lies in the proper definition of success when it comes to trading, or any occupation for that matter.
- The first of a two part article, taking a look at the current market correction and what may have caused it.
10 Jul, 2006
in Indices and 2 more
- Dragan Lukic offers advice on selecting an appropriate broker when trading forex including the issues to consider before doing so
- A look at the Yield Curve and why it is said to be the most accurate forecast of recession.
- One of the most frustrating aspects of trading commodities is getting comfortable with how each contract is quoted, what the point value or multiplier of each contract is and most importantly how to calculate the profit, loss and risk of a trade.
25 Aug, 2008
in Commodities and Futures