- Elvis Picardo explains how it is possible to fix the rates even in a market the size of forex.
- Brad Sherman discusses the biases that can adversely affect trading decisions and suggests ways in which to avoid them.
09 Sep, 2016
- Jean Folger continues explaining an in depth pairs trading strategy in part two of her comprehensive guide.
- Don Dawson explains how following the "Smart" money can be enhanced by making use of the Commitment of Traders (COT)Report
- Russ Allen explains how the differing participants in the options market can affect the bid and offer prices with examples of how this appears to retail traders
- Part 2 of last weeks article.
Most day traders are going to blow out their accounts, they just donít know it yet. The same applies to almost every new trader entering the game. This is what traders donít realize until itís too late.
- The first of a two part article, taking a look at the current market correction and what may have caused it.
10 Jul, 2006
in Indices and 2 more
- Jay Lakhani explains why the recent UK housing market price boom may not be sustainable in the longer term.
- I have often wondered and speculated on the difference between those who achieve success and those who fail. For me, the answer lies in the proper definition of success when it comes to trading, or any occupation for that matter.
- One of the most frustrating aspects of trading commodities is getting comfortable with how each contract is quoted, what the point value or multiplier of each contract is and most importantly how to calculate the profit, loss and risk of a trade.
25 Aug, 2008
in Commodities and Futures