Hellen's thoughts

🥇 GOLD (4H): Long to resistance area of 2402.809.
➡️Dear Colleagues, I believe that the upward movement is not over yet. If we look at the wave pattern, we can see that the price has gone through 5 waves in the impulse “3”. This means that there should be an upward wave “5”.
Therefore, I expect a correction to the area of 2402.732, after which I expect the price in the resistance area of 2455.145.
Thus the five-wave movement will be completed.
[IMG]

The forecast worked out this time) But not always so well. The statistics for the year are about ✅48/71 ideas come TRUE.
But it is enough to be profitable by observing the risks.
I see. Thanks anyways both for your awesome analysis and for the tip. You shouldve been trading for almost a long time I suppose?

1f947.png
GOLD (4H): Long to resistance area 2404.446.
Dear colleagues, the markup turned out to be rather unusual, but I still assume that the price is headed for a correction in wave “4” (2328.823). This may mean that the price will soon start an upward movement at least to the area of the nearest resistance at 2404.446.
After confirmation of this movement we will consider options for further upward movement.

Manage your capital correctly and competently! Only enter trades based on reliable patterns!
[IMG]

I see. Thanks anyways both for your awesome analysis and for the tip. You shouldve been trading for almost a long time I suppose?
Well relatively long ago) it all started as a hobby. It was interesting. I tried a lot of things and lost 3 deposits) Then I realized what I like more. What technique. And that the most important thing is to observe risks and work only with SL. Also to have patience and to know that bad trades happen and it is not terrible).